Modern media monitoring
Control your reputation automatically and build an effective communications strategy.Request demo
Available in Brand Analytics starting from the Startup+ plan
Universal media coverage: world media sources, newspapers, magazines, broadcast transcripts, TV and radio, online media, industry-specific portals, media aggregators, and more.
Real-time analytics — There is no need to generate a new report each time to see the latest publications or evaluate the reaction of the target audience.
24/7 media monitoring
Announcements about key media publications and a mobile app that allows you to analyze the situation and decide quickly.
Efficiency evaluation of newsworthy events
A comprehensive system for monitoring and analyzing the media and social media demonstrates how media publications have spread throughout social media and how the target audience reacts to them
Make decisions with the help of computerized analytics:
Smart alarm system
- Highly customized notifications regarding the issuance of a publication in the media or any change in the media field.
- Notifications in the mobile app, Telegram, or email.
- 360-degree media analytics
- On any device: laptop, monitor, TV, smartphone
- Quickly and individually adjusted for your requirements: ready-made templates, widgets library, choice of design color scheme.
- Set it up all by yourself in 5 minutes
- Unlimited number of dashboards
Automatically generated stories show you an easy-to-read picture of the media field and newsworthy events that have worked out efficiently
Speakers and quotes
Always in front of you: a list of the most media speakers and viral quotes
Monitor metrics and KPIs
The transparent index shows in one figure, how well your brand is presented in the media for a selected period.
The number of links to media content published in social media. You immediately see the effectiveness of media publications.
The media audience indicator is an indicator of the popularity of a particular publication. Available for all sources: online media, newspapers, magazines, TV and radio.
The sum of the audiences of all sources, where the publications you need has appeared, is an indicator of potential coverage and the effectiveness of working out a newsworthy event.
Make a report in 2 clicks
- Automatic reports made in presentation format
- Formed according to any analytical section
- Unlimited downloads
- You customize the composition of information contained in reports and newsletter distribution schedules, considering your business goals and work schedule
- Add team members to the system without any restrictions
- Customizable access levels
- Built-in task manager
Try Brand Analytics Modern media monitoring in action!
Fill in the form, and our consultant analysts will help you set the system up, taking into account your specific business tasks.